6/13/2011

You know how to whistle, don't you?


Day 16 of the 10 day project and I'm still going. This is possibly the most enjoyable yet. I just had a few great ideas for the remaining shots and the section I'm on is probably the best looking. Couple that with some ideas for the next project and I feel I have momentum. I also feel I'm closing in on a goal: it may not be as cogent as I had hoped, or as pretty, but getting it done would be a stake in the ground. I think it should be easier going from here on in. Apart from the climax scene, the animation should be looser and so easier to get right without lots of tweaking.

The dark cloud on the horizon would be day 20: this is the (secondary) goal to get everything completed and although I've made a lot of progress today, it's the end of the weekend and I'm finding I don't achieve as much during the week. From here there are only weekdays, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment