6/14/2011

I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore


Bit of a stalled night. Couldn't seem to knuckle down early on, and then when I did, I got stuck in trying to patch some cyclic actions together, so the project is essentially no further on, but I've learned a lot more in the process and I think I'm getting away from the "lots of points" problem in the graphs. Even so the actions still aren't that smooth. I mustn't either lose heart, or let getting it right take a higher priority than getting it done, because I think that's why so many animation projects fail, or never get out of the stage of having a few walk cycles.

I did put a test up on youtube last night (not publicly) of a 1-second movement cycled 8 times and that was quite pleasant. Also I realized I was missing motion blur (a la vector blur) and that made it seem much more palatable.

I will finish this, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment