6/11/2011

I just do eyes


Felt like I made some progress with animation this evening. Got the eyes working ... mostly. Now the eyelids follow the eyes, which makes everything better, but the eyeballs stil pop out occasionally and I'm still dealing with lots of weird rotations that seem to fly in out of nowhere and need much tracking down. Starting the animation made me think that I'm going to be nowhere near 10 minutes and I'll probably have to string it out to get to the 4 minute minimum I set myself. That includes credits, but being a one-person project, I don't have the raw material to string the credits out too long.

Oh the project after this is going to be so good. Saw some work by students of the French art school Gobelin's. It's depressing after that to come back to my effort. But I know I'll feel such a sense of achievement if/when I get it out the door.

So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment