6/04/2011

I love the smell of napalm in the morning


The lack of story still is in issue I can't resolve. So I decided to sidestep it and just add some stuff to make a courtroom and maybe everything will work itself out tomorrow. I've had a few ideas, but nothing you could hang your hat on for four minutes. This is going against the initial idea of painting everything and the black and white, but I figure I can always go back to that. If I have a courtroom to play with and two characters, then I have what I need when the story does come.

I just today noticed that the dates are now up for the real 10x10 event at the Sacramento International Film Festival this year: August 4th is when it kicks off (not sure if that's day 1 of the filmmaking, since the festival itself runs from August 17th-21st). I am definitely going in for this: even if I can't make this short work, I know it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment