6/09/2011

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore


Well what a frustrating evening. Spent almost all of it trying to stop eyes rolling out of sockets. Got some basic eye rigging in the end, but the lids don't automatically roll with the eyes, that would have to be done manually. That's a pity because it was working and it looked good, but unfortunately when the head rotatated ... boing the eyes would go everywhere and I couldn't think of a way round it and though I brought up a couple of models, Sintel light doesn't appear to have that and Mancandy was beyond the scope of my understanding. When all this is done, I'll have to spend some time with quality models and see how this is supposed to work.

Perhaps I'll wind down this evening with a review of Bassam Kurdali's Mancandy video - I think it said in there how he does it, I just couldn't remember.

I think what I'm doing now is the most tedious phase of the project, but it's moving on. I'm just wondering now if I can really do this within the extended deadline. But whatever I do, I must soldier on. Another go round would be good, I need to be sure that I can simplify all this.

To the bat cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment