6/07/2011

There's no crying in baseball



The danger now that I've missed the self-imposed deadline is that I'll slacken off, especially since it's the week now and I didn't get much done during the week last week. But I hope being aware of the danger is half-way to avoiding it. There's a lot more I'd like to do, and a lot more I could do, but I need to concentrate on getting this out of the door. I think I have everything modelled now (maybe the odd extra prop could be plopped in). I have the scene's, mostly everything's textured, so the real big work left to do is the animation. Once that's done and everything's rendered, then it's sound, music maybe a few final tweaks and then that's it.

I think the animation will turn out to be a bit ropey, as I need to work quickly, but hopefully it will have a stop-motion kind of feel, aided by the 15 frames per second that it's going to be rendered at.

No comments:

Post a Comment