5/31/2011

On to the animatic



Worked on animatic, but got distracted along the way with issues when splitting the models and rigs into different files. Tried blenderaid, but I was on a different version of python when I last used it and the binaries don't install on 3.2. I could install from source, or maybe try and use one of the different versions of python I have lying around, but decided to go ahead without blenderaid and come back to it later, if necessary. I have been taking daily backups of the files and I have been using fossil for version control. There isn't that much to use it for at the moment, but I have a habit of not naming things and letting them take the defaults. Naming as I go would be neater and probably the larger the project, the more this would be an issue.

Other than that, did a bit of compositor twiddling - that was fun and didn't spend too much time on it, but I really need to focus on getting that animatic done.

No comments:

Post a Comment